BMP is a raster graphics image file format, which is used to store bitmap digital images especially on Microsoft Windows. It is also known as bitmap image file. The bitmap file format has fully automated with advanced features and capable of storing 2D digital images of definite height and width. It has ability to store and produce good resolution images with both monochromes as well as color images. The BMP file consists of fixed size as well as variable size structure, which is mainly used to store 2D digital images.
However, sometimes you may accidentally delete your important BMP file or due to some unknown reason, you will lose your BMP files. Don’t feel panic! Here is one of the most excellent and powerful tool, which perform BMP file recovery and easily recover deleted BMP file in short span of time. Digital Picture Recovery software is one of the most recommended BMP file recovery tool which recover BMP files and all other different image file formats. With the help of this advanced tool, you can also recover deleted photos from BlackBerry phones.
Let’s see some common scenarios that lead to deletion or loss of BMP File
- Virus Attack: It is one of the most common reasons for deletion of digital pictures. Virus cause severely damage the storage device and make the BMP files inaccessible.
- Accidental deletion: While deleting robust or poor quality digital images, you might press “Delete All” button which lead to the deletion of digital images from storage device.
- Power Surge: Power fluctuation or sudden shut down of system while previewing the digital images can delete BMP digital images from the storage devices.
- Interruption during BMP file transfer: If system encounters any type of interruption while transferring BMP file from one system to another then it leads to the deletion of BMP files.
There are also some other reasons, which are responsible for deletion of BMP file such as file system corruption, abruptly shut down of system while preview the digital images and so on. Irrespective of the digital image loss scenarios, this powerful utility easily recovers digital images in an effective and easiest way.
Important features of Digital Picture Recovery Software
- It supports almost all version of Windows Operating System such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP and so on.
- This software is compatible with different file system like NTFS file system, FAT32 file system and many more.
- This tool provides you the option to preview recovered BMP file prior to saving.
- It has the ability to perform BMP file recovery along with all other popular digital image file formats.
- Digital Picture Recovery software is also used to recover photos from memory card of different types with ease. If you have deleted or lost files from your SD card then you can go through this page: www.digitalpicturerecovery.net/how-to-get-back-from-sd-card.html.
- It is one of the best tool which help you to recover both generic as well as RAW image file formats created by DSLRs.
- It has unique file search technology which is helpful in searching and recovering BMP files within couple of minutes.
Steps to recover BMP file by using Digital Picture Recovery Software:
Step 1: Download and Install the demo version of the Digital picture recovery software and launch the software. From the main screen, Select “Recover Files” option.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos”option to recover BMP file.
Fig 2: Select Recover Mode
Step 3: The software scans and displays a list of drives. Choose the particular logical drive from where you want to restore BMP Files and click on “Next” button.
Fig 3: Select Logical Drive
Step 4: Once the scanning process is completed, you can preview the recovered BMP files in two different views i.e. “Data View” or “File Type View” using “Preview” option and then “Save”the recovered BMP images to your desired location on system.
Fig 4: Preview Option