“Hi, after upgrading to Windows 10, I am using Photos app to manage my digital photos. Last day, I did a terrible mistake, while removing some unwanted pictures using this Photos app, I erased some vital images also. I want to get back those pictures by any means. Still I don’t know the reason for why I couldn’t find those files in Recycle Bin. I am sure that anyone of you can help me to know how to retrieve deleted pictures on Windows 10. Anticipating your valuable comments.”
Your valuable images can get deleted from your computer hard drives even you are using the most advanced Windows 10 operating system. You all know when you simply delete a file, it can be restored from Recycle Bin. But there are many situations in which a deleted file will bypass Recycle Bin. You cannot recover such files using in-built tools present on Windows. You have to use a Windows 10 deleted picture recovery tool for such a purpose.
There are many reasons accountable for the permanent deletion of files from a Windows 10 computer. Many of such reasons will be familiar to you. Whatever the reason may be, its outcomes will be same. Anyhow before recovering deleted pictures, you have to know some of such reasons.
Causes that Lead to the Deletion of Pictures on Windows 10
- Use of Shift + Delete: You all know that Shift + Delete is the default key combination to delete a file in any Windows computer. Windows 10 is not an exception for this. You will lose your precious image files if you press Shift + Delete key combination by selecting those files.
- Data Transfer Interruption: Say, you are transferring some vital photos from your Windows 10 PC to a removable drive via “cut + paste” method. The files which you are transferring may get deleted if the transfer process get aborted due to any errors.
- Unreliable Tools: Many of you are using several third party tools for different purposes like disk optimization, removing junk data, etc. Suppose if you are using an untrustworthy third party tool to manage photos on your Windows 10 computer, it can result in the permanent deletion of those pictures from your computer.
- Other Reasons: Your precious images can also get deleted through universal apps on Windows 10 which you are used to organize your images. Deletion of crucial images is also possible through Windows 10 Command Prompt.
Actually there is no need to worry if you erase your images from Windows 10 machine accidentally or any other reasons. You can retrieve deleted pictures on Windows 10 as long as the space occupied by deleted items get overwritten by new files. Use Digital Picture Recovery tool, if you want to perform such an image recovery. This tool can used to recover deleted photos on Windows 10 hard drives which uses various data transfer interfaces like SATA, IDE, SCSI, USB, eSATA, etc. You can effortlessly recover pictures deleted from Recycle Bin folder on Windows 10 with the help of this tool. Digital RAW photos produced by various cameras can be efficiently restored with the help of this tool. It supports both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows 10.
Note: This tool will be very helpful for you, if you have accidentally deleted pictures from your Kodak camera and looking for a solution to get back those files. You can check this page, if you want to read further on how to recover lost or deleted photos from Kodak camera.
What Makes this Tool Ideal to Restore Windows 10 Deleted Pictures?
- This software is developed and tested by professionals who are having years of industrial experience in data recovery field.
- It is possible to recover photos from formatted USB drive with the help of this tool by using this tool on even Windows 10 computers.
- Don’t think that, it is not just an image recovery tool. You can use it to restore all types of media formats.
- This software allows you to get back all the popular types of images such as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, GIF, BMP and so on. Visit the following page, if you are interested to read about BMP files. http://www.digitalpicturerecovery.net/bmp-files.html
- You can preview recovered images on a preview screen after scanning so as to test the effectiveness of tool.
- This tool can be used to retrieve deleted pictures on Windows 10 which got deleted through Windows 10 Universal Apps.
Steps which Needed to Follow for Recovering Deleted Pictures on Windows 10
Step 1: Download the free version of this tool on your computer by clicking “Download Now” button and install it. After installing, launch the software by double clicking on its desktop icon. Home screen of this tool will now appear as shown in Figure 1. For your purpose, you have to select “Recover Photos” Option from it.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: A screen with two recovery choices will be
displayed now. Here, you have to select “Recover Deleted
Photos” since you have deleted photos from your Windows 10
computer. In the next screen, you will see a list of
drives/partitions as in Figure 2. Select your drive from which data
has got erased.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: After a deep scanning, the recovered data will be displayed. You can sort the recovered files on the basis of “File Type View” as well as “Data View” as displayed in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Recovered Files