“Hi, Can anybody resolve my problem? I have transferred more than 1 GB of precious photos from my friend’s laptop to my USB drive. With extreme curiosity, I just connected that pen drive to my computer and clicked on the pen drive icon appeared on my computer. But what I got was an error which recommends me to format that pen drive. At that time, I didn’t have any chance other than formatting the pen drive. So, I did formatting and the rest you can imagine. I don’t think I can approach my friend for those photos again. Now I am asking your help. Can anybody tell me how to recover photos from formatted USB drive without losing a single one? Waiting for the response. Thank you”
This is one of the common data loss scenarios faced by many people. Probably, the lack of basic knowledge plays a major role in these kinds of situations. However, no one afford the loss of their precious photos anymore. This favoured the market of various recovery solutions. But, there is a perplexing question here; which is the best tool for recovering photos from formatted USB drive? Its answer is not much troublesome as the question. You will definitely know what its reason by using a tool called “Digital Picture Recovery” software.
This recovery tool differs from its adversaries with its unique Graphical User Interface (GUI). It is simple and self-explanatory. Even novice users can recover photos from formatted USB drive with the help of this GUI.
Main Reasons behind USB Drive Formatting
- Formatting by Mistake: Say for example, you want to format one of your hard drive partitions immediately and you have done it. But after a while, you knew that the formatting was performed on not the internal hard drive but the USB drive which was connected to the computer at that time. All of your precious data on that USB drive including photos, videos, etc. will lose as a result. Only the unnecessary haste or carelessness is the deciding factor here.
- Format Error: Due to various file system errors, a USB drive may produce format errors.“The disk in the drive K is not formatted. Do you want to format it now? ”is an example of such an error. If a user performs formatting by seeing this, he/she may loss precious data from that drive including photos, videos, or whatever it contains.
- Unreliable Tools: Some of you may have used third party tools for managing disk drives. For using such tools, you need a prior inspection because a number of tools are untrustworthy. Such tools are even capable of formatting your USB drive without notice.
Features of Digital Picture Recovery Tool
- You can recover photos from formatted USB drive which is formatted with a number of file systems such as FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT, etc.
- This tool helps you get back images from formatted USB drives by working on both Windows and Mac platforms. All the latest Windows and Mac operating systems support this tool.
- It supports different image formats like JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, GIF, etc. In addition to that, you can make use of this tool to recover PSD file which is the standard layered image file used in Adobe Photoshop.
- “Preview Recovered Data” feature allows you to view the recovered pictures before saving them.
- You can recover photos from formatted USB drives which are manufactured by various top brands such as Kingston, Sony, HP, Samsung, Transcend, Toshiba, etc.
- The hardware requirements of installing this tool are 1 GB of RAM and 50 MB free disk space.
- Formatted USB drive photo recovery can be performed using the tool by identifying the unique file signatures associated with files.
- You can recover pictures from flash drive by preserving the quality of photos being recovered.
Procedure to Recover Photos from Formatted USB Drive
Step 1 – Download the demo version of the software and install it on your computer. Connect your USB drive and by launching the software, select “Recover Photos” option from the home screen .
Step 2 – Select “Recover Lost Photos” option from the second screen. Now choose the formatted USB drive and click "Forward Arrow" button to proceed to the scanning.
Step 3 -The tool will display the recovered photos after scannig. If you are satisfied with the recovered items, then buy the full version to save those photos.