GoPro camera is really one among the most reputed digital camera that allows you to capture HD quality photos and videos. It is the finest model that has lot of features that include improved light performance, white balance, waterproof protection, full HD recording facilities, option to share videos by using WIFI functionality and many more. GoPro camera comes with internal as well as external storage. But these storage devices are not safe enough to store your files permanently; they are subjected to photo/video loss situations.
Possibilities of photo loss from GoPro camera:
- Accidental file deletion: While previewing the captured images on GoPro camera; instead of deleting the unwanted images you may select an important photo.
- Read/write interrupt: During the transfer of photos from GoPro camera to other storage device any sort of interruption caused due to insufficient battery or removal of card from camera, etc may lead to loss of photos from GoPro camera.
- Formatting: Intentional or unintentional formatting of GoPro will erase the entire photo files from GoPro camera.
- Virus attack: If viruses like malware, spyware, trojans infect the GoPro camera after connecting it to an infected PC then, the pictures get erased unusually
- Other reasons: Deletion of photos after connecting it to the system, improper cut & paste operation, using same memory card on various gadgets all will lead to photo loss situations.
Most of the users may have encountered these situations on your GoPro camera leading to photo loss situations. If you are still anxious about losing photos from GoPro camera, make yourself aware that it is very simple to recover photos from GoPro camera with the help of very efficient photo recovery tools. Here we are explaining about a perfect solution to restore lost photos from GoPro camera.
Digital Picture Recovery software allows you to recover photos from GoPro camera lost due to any reason. The application exceedingly supports recovery of lost or deleted images from GoPro camera models like GoPro HD Hero, HD Hero2, HD, Hero3, Digital Hero 3 and GoPro Digital Hero 5. This tool efficiently scans the entire GoPro camera and retrieve lost photos from GoPro camera in quick time. The advanced scanning techniques also helps to recover PNG files, JPEG, GIF, RAW images and other various types of pictures form GoPro camera.
More features of Digital Picture Recovery tool:
- The very effective and dynamic graphical user interface allows the user to perform recovery of lost photos from GoPro camera very efficiently.
- Apart from photo recovery this tool also has the ability to recover lost videos from GoPro camera of various models.
- This tool also has the capability to get back pictures from Sony Xperia and other smart phone brands like Samsung, Micromax, Nokia, Motorola, Asus, etc.
- This powerful picture recovery tool supports recovery of lost photos and videos from memory cards like SD, SDHC, SDXC, CF, XD and MicroSD used on digital cameras.
- The application is compatible in working with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Besides recovering photos from GoPro this application can also be used to recover photos from Canon and other digital camera brands like Nikon, Samsung, Fujifilm, etc.
- Using the trial version of the application user can test the efficiency of Digital Picture Recovery software in recovering deleted or lost photos.
Guide lines for recovery of deleted or lost pictures from GoPro camera:
Step 1: Download and install digital picture recovery tool in your PC From the home screen option click on “Recover Photos”. Then select "Recover Delete Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" and then proceed to next step.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Then select the memory card that is connected to your system from where loss of pictures have taken place.
Fig 2: Choose Memory Card
Step 3: After the completion of the scanning process, the recovered pictures can be previewed prior to saving them on the desired location.
Fig 3: Preview Photo