We generally call pictures as photos or images, which play an essential role in life as they will be the special moments that we used to capture either by digital cameras or by Smart mobile phones. Whichever the device you use but the captured pictures will be stored on Memory card that is used or inserted in the device.
Memory card is a small sized data storage device. It has been manufactured by various brands such as SanDisk, Transcend, Sony, etc. and it has data storage capacity ranging from 500MB to 32GB. Any kind of data such as Pictures, Video Clips, Music Files, Apps, Documents, and more can be stored or saved on memory cards. However, the data saved on this device might not be safe due various reasons such as Virus Infection, interruption during file transfer, etc.
The essential pictures saved in memory card can be transferred to other data storage devices such as computer, mobile phones, and can also save in pen drives. But if these pictures are transferred to virus infected devices then all the pictures might get affected and can also get deleted which will be the most frustrated moment. If you are the one who is facing such problem and willing to know how to recover virus infected pictures then don’t panic as here you will get the best tool called as Picture Recovery Software using which you can easily get an idea on how to recover virus infected pictures within no time.
How the pictures get deleted due to virus infection?
Virus is a program that enters into the system either by internet or by some other virus infected devices. Once the virus enters into the system, it starts affecting the files which leads to file deletion. We normally store data such as Pictures on computer system for a better view, if the computer is affected by virus then your essential pictures that you transferred to the computer will get affected and finally deleted after using the antivirus software which will scan your entire system to get rid of viruses. Also, virus affect the device from where you have transferred data to the computer. So in order to get back your essential pictures back, make use of Picture Recovery Software which can help you in a better way to learn how to recover virus infected images. In order to know how to recover photos from corrupted or damaged SD card you can visit: http://www.digitalpicturerecovery.net/photos-from-corrupted-sd-card.html.
Features of Picture Recovery Software
- Picture Recovery Software is an advanced tool which has been reviewed by industry experts to recover images from memory card, pen drives, etc.
- This software guides you how to recover virus infected images or pictures just in few steps.
- It has an advanced inbuilt scanning algorithm which can scan your entire virus infected device to recover virus infected pictures.
- It is one of the strongest tools available in the market which will help you to know how to recover virus infected images from virus infected data storage device.
- It is a simple, safe and user friendly interface so that you can easily come to know how to recover virus infected pictures as you doesn’t need any technical knowledge to use the tool.
- This software is capable enough to restore erased images from Nikon digital camera, Panasonic, Canon, Sanyo, Fujifilm, Sigma, Samsung and many more on all versions of Windows with an ease.
- It provides you a preview option using which you can preview all the recovered photos before saving.
- This effective also helps you to restore photos from phone memory cards like SD cards, CF cards, XD cards etc. http://www.digitalpicturerecovery.net/from-phone.html
Steps to recover photos after virus attack:
Step 1: Download and install the tool and connect your virus infected device to the computer then open its home screen as shown in the figure 1 to restore virus infected photos.
Figure 1: First Screen
Step 2: Choose "Recover Photos" option and then select the hard drive from which you want recover virus infected pictures as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Choose Drive
Step 3: Finally, you will see a list of recovered images. Double click on any one of the picture to preview it as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview Photo