How to Recover Erased Pictures from iMac?
The iMac is a line of personal computers developed by Apple computers which are running under Mac operating systems. These computers are of desktop type and known to be released under both Intel and PowerPC hardware platforms. The initial version of iMac was released in 1998. From then, it is one of the prestigious brands of Apple computers.
The loss of pictures from any of your devices may be extremely traumatic to you. The severity of this loss will be determined as per the number of files being lost. Pictures may get deleted from your iMac computer due to various reasons. For avoiding such a deletion of images, you have to keep backup copies of important pictures which are stored on your iMac. Suppose you have deleted some precious images from your iMac computer without keeping any backup of them. Do you think that is it possible to recover deleted pictures from iMac in such situations?
Yes, you can easily restore deleted images from iMac without any complex procedures. How is this possible? You can efficiently perform this task by the help of a powerful recovery tool named as Digital Picture Recovery tool. This tool has a sophisticates scanning algorithm which is capable of retrieving deleted pictures from iMac without missing a single file. To study more about the capabilities of this software, it is desirable to understand common causes of picture deletion on iMac computers.
- Accidental Deletion of Images from iMac computer: You may erase vital images stored on your iMac computer while deleting unwanted pictures from that.
- Emptying Trash Folder on iMac: The chances of Trash folder emptying cannot be neglected even that folder contains such crucial images.
- Deletion of Important Pictures by Third-Party Applications: Third party tools are capable of deleting files from an iMac computer.
- Transfer Error: While moving pictures from iMac computer to any other devices, pictures can get deleted if a sudden system shut down affects it.
Features of Digital Picture Recovery Tool
- Using this software, you can recover deleted pictures from iMac having different operating systems such as Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Yosemite, Mac OS X Leopard, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Mountain Lion, and Mac OS X Mavericks etc.
- You can get back images from iMac computer formatted with different file systems such as HFS, FAT32, HFS+, HFSX, etc.
- This is the best Mac picture recovery software that supports the restoration of different types of images formats from iMac. Some examples of such image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, PSD, BMP, TIFF, JPEG, TIF, etc.
- You can search for a particular file based on file type, file name, file extension, and date modified using this software.
- The recovered data using this software can be previewed for evaluation purposes on a Mac styled interface.
- You can recover deleted pictures from iMac versions such as iMac G3, iMac G5, iMac G4 and so on.
- In addition to iMac versions, this tool can be used for restoring photos from MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, with utmost ease.
- If you are having any doubts regarding use of this software, you can ask help from technical support personnel’s available 24x7. This service is completely free.
- With this tool, it is also possible to restore RAW photos which got deleted or lost from various cameras including Nikon, Samsung, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, Kodak, etc. Still having doubt? Don’t worry, just visit the following page. http://digitalpicturerecovery.net/raw-photo-recovery.html
Steps Needed to Perform Photo Recovery from iMac:
Step 1: Download and install Digital Picture Recovery software on your iMac computer. Launch the software and select "RECOVER PHOTOS" option from the main screen.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Choose the iMac drive/partition from which you want to recover deleted photos.
Figure 2:Select Drive
Step 3: You can preview recovered images after the completion of scanning process.
Figure 3: View Recovered Images